The Benefits of Integrated Therapy & Training for Judy Davies, a busy professional making sustainable lifestyle changes to optimize her health and fitness.
Judy ... Before & After SHAPE
- Age: 59 (2003)
- Originally came to SHAPE in 2003 to rehabilitate her right shoulder severely restricted from an adolescent injury which had not been treated
- Was moderately deconditioned and out of shape in 2003 with periodic episodes of low back pain
- Judy was looking to enhance her function and to get in SHAPE
- Used trainers and therapists in the past with limited results but never experienced a truly integrated approach
- Successful interior designer and entrepreneur
- Dedicated to her evolving conditioning programs for the past 3 years and has seen amazing results
- Increased shoulder range of motion and function with NO pain
- Improved body composition, health and well-being
- Increased energy
- Run a half marathon (Judy ran the Miami 1/2 Marathon, South Beach, Florida, Jan. 2005)
- High Performance Personal Training twice per week in conjunction with Integrated Therapy and Training complemented by a home program for cardiovascular training
- Registered Massage Therapy twice per week
- Nutritional education and counseling
VIEW FILM CLIP... Judy & SHAPE Featured on City Pulse TV Apr. 2006
Thanks to you all!!
Feb. 2008 ...
Every time I ski down the hill & feel how strong my legs are and how great I feel, I am grateful for the day I met you. I am skiing better than I have ever skied. I feel like an athelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracking Judy's Progress:
|Weight||143 lb.||139.5 lb.||135 lb.|
|Neck||32 cm||32 cm||31.5 cm||30.5 cm|
|Waist||75 cm||74.5 cm||74 cm||71.5 cm|
|Hip||101.5 cm||97 cm||97 cm||94 cm|
|Squat* (total using dumbbells)||20 lb.||30 lb.||50 lb.||60 lb.|
|Push-Ups||0 - due to shoulder pain||34||50||70|
|Leg Press * (warm-up @ 50 lb)||50 lb||100 lb||160 lb||180 lb|
|Gravitron *||0 - due to shoulder pain||130 lb||120 lb||100 lb|
|* Based on 10 rep max & 10 rep warm-up set with 1 minute rest between sets *|